06 May Coronavirus (COVID- 19) : Symptoms and prevention.
Coronavirus (COVID- 19) : Symptoms and prevention
Coronaviruses are a family of viruses that can cause illnesses such as the common cold, severe acute respiratory syndrome (SARS) and Middle East respiratory syndrome (MERS). In 2019, a new coronavirus was identified as the cause of a disease outbreak that originated in China.
Symptoms Of Corona Virus:
* Dry cough: – The first symptom of coronavirus is dry cough.
* High fever: – Another symptom of coronavirus is high fever. If you also have symptoms of high fever, you should go to the doctor immediately and get yourself checked.
* Difficulty in breathing : – The third symptom of coronavirus is shortness of breath. If you don’t already have any shortness of breath and now suddenly have trouble breathing, then you should get yourself checked immediately.
* Sore throat: – The third target of corona is a sore throat. If you also have a fever as well as a sore throat, this can also be a reason.
Some people may experience:
. Aches and pains
. Nasal congestion
. Runny nose
How Corona Spreads:
* Cough and sneeze: – If someone is coughing or sneezing around you, then you have to keep them apart. If you also get cough or sneeze then you should keep your face covered and stay away from others.
* Contact with other people: – It is also a very big reason for corona outbreak. If we hug or shake hands with other people, it can also spread coronavirus. Because we do not know whether the person we are shaking hands with is corona infected or not.
* Contaminated items: – The third reason for spreading of do is contaminated items. If we touch an object that has been touched by a corona infected person, then it can also cause us corona
* Massive crowd: – If we go to a crowded place in this time, then there is a great risk of spreading corona.
Prevention From Corona:
* Wash your hands frequently: – The first way to avoid coronavirus is to wash your hands frequently. Do wash hands after touching anything. Wash hands before eating.
* Wear a mask: – If you are going out of the house for any work, then wear a mask.
* Stay away from sick people: – If there is a sick person near you, then stay away from them. Do not go to them.
* Cover cough and sneeze: – As I also mentioned above, whenever you get cough or sneeze, cover your face with a handkerchief or cloth.